What size undies are right for me?
- Size S (10): waist 70cm & hip 95cm;
- Size M (12): waist 75cm & hip 100cm;
- Size L (14): waist 80cm & hip 105cm;
- Size XL (16): waist 85cm & hip 110cm
How should I care for Robyn’s Undies in the wash?
To keep your undies in mint condition:
- Cold gentle machine wash – not hot!
- Wash with similar colours
- Line dry in the shade – do not spin or tumble dry!
- Do not soak, bleach, or dry clean
- Do not iron – who needs more ironing anyway?
Are the undies made in New Zealand?
Sure are! We take great pride that Robyn’s Undies are designed, produced, and manufactured by a team of women right here in New Zealand.
What are the undies made of?
We chose eco-certified bamboo for this collection, because it’s luxuriously soft and breathable, but also strong and long-lasting.
Why did you choose to make the undies from bamboo?
It was important to us to have sustainable and ethical product and there were a few reasons why we chose bamboo.
The fabric is OEKO-TEX and Ecocert certified.
Bamboo is one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
It grows very quickly and easily. It takes just three or four years to go from seed to harvest and because the root network is so big, you don’t even need to replant - it just shoots right back up again. Bamboo can therefore be grown without pesticides or fertilizers.
Bamboo uses less water to grow.
Bamboo requires no irrigation, requiring 1/3 the amount of water to grow than is necessary for cotton. Water is becoming more of a bounded commodity every day and many farmers don’t have the necessary water to grow their crops properly. Bamboo has always been a self-sufficient crop that needs no irrigation and uses water much more efficiently than cotton and other trees.
Bamboo is a self-replenishing resource.
Bamboo rarely if ever needs replanting. The miracle of bamboo is that it miraculously will sprout on its own. One acre of bamboo will yield 10 times more than one acre of cotton.
Have you done any product testing?
We’ve had a lot of fun wearing the undies and checking comfort levels! We’ve also done a huge amount of washing to check the undies come out looking amazing.
Do you sell other products?
Currently, we sell two styles of undies for women in four gorgeous prints.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
Is it safe to input my credit card details onto your site?
Yes, absolutely. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This compliance extends to all online stores powered by Shopify. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information.
How do I place an order?
You can order online here. Choose your favourites, add to your cart and follow the checkout instructions.
What’s my order status?
Following your purchase at Robyn’s Undies, you’ll receive a confirmation of your order and receipt via email.
What sort of packaging do you use?
All our undies are packed with love using sustainable packaging and delivered to you in compostable courier bags.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is a flat $5 to urban areas and $10 to rural areas per order.
Where do you ship?
We currently deliver to New Zealand addresses only.
How long should my order take to arrive?
If in stock, your order should arrive within 2 – 4 days from your confirmation email. It may take slightly longer to get to rural locations.
Am I able to return my undies?
We don’t think anyone is keen on wearing pre-worn undies so we don’t accept returns. Please choose carefully and check our size guide before you order.
Terms and Conditions
- Product information — We will do the absolute best to ensure information and product descriptions about Robyn’s Undies products are correct, and that the images show a clear visual representation of the products. Not all products displayed on our website, robynsundies.co.nz, are available for purchase and we will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
- Availability — We will try to fulfil your order once completed and paid for. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of product. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product within 30 days following the date of payment.
- Prices — The prices of the Robyn’s Undies products displayed on our website are in NZ dollars. We reserve the right to change the prices of the products displayed on our website at any time before you place an order.
- No returns or refunds — Robyn’s Undies online store has been set up for a short duration only. As such, except as required by law, we shall not accept any returns nor shall we provide any refund on any product purchased. So please choose carefully before you order.
- Secure payment — We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need. Shopify processes these payments after you click the "ORDER" button. Once this is done, we will email you an order confirmation and receipt that will prove your purchase.
- Delivery — Your order will be delivered to the address you provide us. We will try our best to deliver ordered products within the delivery times as displayed on our website, however we cannot be held responsible for a late delivery or loss of a package. In the event where something like this does happen, we can look into this for you. This may take several days. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.
- Personal Data — All information you provide us during the ordering process is essential for the processing and delivery of your order, and we will retain and use such information for those purposes only. You agree to provide us with true and accurate information as it concerns you.